Would you rather be in a relationship where.....

You werent completely happy with your SO, but you knew if you stuck with him, you would never have to go without..

Or would you rather be in a relationship where you were completely happy with your SO but had to struggle for everything..

?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in

• I would rather be in a relationship where you were completely happy with your SO but had to struggle for everything..
    My DH and I have had to struggle more than once but because we are happy and in love we have been able to get through things together.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Go with being happy with SO and struggle. When you love someone enough you can work through anything.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• be happy and struggle
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i am beyond happy with my SO and were struggling not horribly but we have two kids and im not working we dont have money for extra things
    MommieOfOnly2

Answer by MommieOfOnly2 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• it depends on what I wouldn't be completely happy with. If it's small minor stuff, like he's annoying, I could deal. But if I didn't love him I couldn't stay with him.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Im happy and struggling, but whether your with someone or not your always going to go through times where you have to struggle.
    fashionmommy375

Answer by fashionmommy375 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I am happy and struggling and left the relationship that I wasn't happy in and that I didn't have to worry with.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I am happy and struggling, i love my dh and have accepted the fact that we'll probably always be poor. if i wasn't in love i don't think i could stay in a marriage just for the $$ or possesions, that seems really shallow...
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 3:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Happy and struggling any day!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Happy and struggling...because that's everyday life for me :)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 4:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010