Anyone have weight issues while pregnant?

Anyone in pretty good shape before they got pregnant and then gain more weight than you expected? How do you deal with it during your pregnancy?

fashionmommy375

Asked by fashionmommy375 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went from wearing 00 and being 96lbs. To gaining 40lbs. That was with my son. I was in shock. I refused to wear anything, but coveralls. With my daughter. I barely hit 20lbs of weight gained. I still have a small tummy from her. :( I loath tummy cunches though.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i weighed 120 before i got pregnant and went up to 194 at 9 months my daughter is now 3 and i weigh 174 but i got used to it and my s/o makes me feel great about myself! so i dont worry to much about it any more

cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I gained over 100lbs with my first. I went from a very muscular, athletic sz 2, to... well.... I don't want to admit it!

It took 3 years to take it off and get back into shape, while I was pregnant I was miserable and in constant pain from my joints- swimming, and waterfitness classes we the best relief I could have hoped for!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• your dr can give you different excercises to do, try to it healthier. when i was diagnosed with gestational diabetes they put me on a healthy diet which worked great. i gained a whole 20lbs and had a healthy baby
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• your weight gain will probably level off from this point on. don't worry about it, pregnancy should be the one time in our lives we don't have to worry about our weight or figure. i gained about 40 with my last one and lost some with a lot of working out, i get tired of working and dieting within 4 months. it helps to breastfeed, that burns tons of calories, but my friend kally send me a site to buy a meal for mom, i lose 40lbs that gained and 20 more, it good, you just have to keep up. she did the same thing too

Click Here!
    carlinec

Answer by carlinec at 3:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2010