HOPE!!!

MY PERIOD SUPPOSE TO ARRIVE ON ABOUT 10/15,I'VE BEEN HAVING ALL THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS THAT I'VE STARTED TAKING PRENATEL VITAMINS JUST IN CASE I AM.I'VE BEEN NAUSEATED,BLOATED,TIRED ALL THE TIME,DISCHARGING CLEAR MUCUS,LIGHT CRAMPS,AND ALITTLE BACK PAINS.BY READING THIS DO YOU THINK I AM?WHEN SHOULD I TAKE A TEST?OTHER THEN A MISSED PERIOD HOW DID YOU KNOW YOU WAS PREGNANT BEFORE TAKING THE TEST?I HOPE I AM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• go ahead take a test vitamins are good to start taking long before you get pregnant but remember that some sympotoms can just be a sign of your period
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• yeah, take a test...but we dont know if your pregnant, no one does until you take a test or get some blood work done. good luck!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• you could take a test 5 days before your expected period... I was supposed to start my period 11/09/07 (last year) and i took a test on 11/02/07 because i KNEW i was pregnant (he is now 3 months old)... your body is your best test.. if you think you are then maybe take a test and see what it says then retest in a few days if it comes up neg.
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 8:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2008