So Long Summer: What is your favorite memory of summers' past?

Do you have a memory of a past summer that means something really special to you?

July 4, 2003 - My wedding day. Even though it wasn't the wedding of our dreams, it still has a special place in our hearts. And face it, with the whole country celebrating our anniversary, how could it not be fun? LOL

Vacation- June/July 2006 - Denver, CO: This was when our son was conceived. We had tried for 4 years to get pregnant. I'd tried depo shots, clomid, had a procedure to remove a fibroid from my uterus, and all it took was 10+ days of relaxation. Found out July 22, 2006 that we were expecting.

Yours?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sea bean hunting with my kids and friends at the sea shore, it was a windy day and we had so much fun, hunting, hiding in the rocks, and playing.
    kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 4:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Let's just say the whole summer my son was conceived...It was wild.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• 2007- We went to NZ, although it was winter in the Southern Hemisphere, we had a fabulous trip touring both Islands.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Then end of July 2007 - It was the year I graduated high school and I had just turned 18 on July 25th. My boyfriend (now DH) lived in FL and I lived in SC. He came up on July 29th to pick me up and take me back to FL with him for two weeks. It was then that I fell absolutely, positively in love with him. We did so many fun things. We went to Universal Studios for a day. We went to the zoo for a day and I got to pet sting rays. I hung out with my FIL every single day (may he RIP). It was just a great time, a great memory and something I'll keep with me for the rest of my life.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Going to the drive in, going to the summer carnivals and watching the fireworks. There isn't one significant thing that has happened over the summer. The most recent memory I will treasure is my mom coming to visit after not seeing her for 8 months.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• June 28th 2007 - my wedding day <3
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I love summer! We go to a local amusement park every year called idlewild and it is so much fun for the kids, I love taking them there. I also love going to the beach and at night time we go out and catch sand crabs, it's a lot of fun. Those are things I will always remember.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I dont have one particular summer memory in mind. But what made my summers as a little girl memorable was that while I was out of school for summer break I got to spend the days with my great grandmother. She was, is, and always will be my inspiration for everything that i do
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The best memories I had were going camping with my dad....tent....crabbing....ocean.....boardwalk.....rides. so much fun!!!!!!
    momof3angela

Answer by momof3angela at 4:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Actually, my best memories are of the end of summer. I've always loved back to school season and all of the fun fall festivals.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2010