Family Halloween costume ideas......

My husband and I dress up with our daughter every year and it is that time to come up with some ideas. My DD is almost 5, any ideas? We have been farmers & pig, Tinkerbell / Captain Hook & Peter Pan, Ariel / Ursula / King Triton and Minnie & Mickey Mouse. Was thinking maybe Wizard of Oz or Flintstones. Looking for some uniques ideas. Anybody??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wizard of Oz sounds like a really good idea! :) Im trying to do something similar this year but my hubby isnt feeling the idea too much, lol.. My son wants to be Batman, so I asked Hubby to be the Joker and Id be Harley Quinn, but he said no! Lol :( GL deciding!!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• 3 Blind Mice...Addams Family...Alice In Wonderland Characters...Alvin and the Chipmunks...Crayons...Conehead Family...Little Red Ridinghood with Wolf and Grandma...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My husband's Aunt dressed up as Mary and her daughter was the lamb. (As in "Mary had a little lamb") You could add to that and your husband be a sheperd.
    You could also do the 'Three Muskateers'.
    You could dress up as three stars and be 'Twinkle, Twinkle little star".
    You could do a cat and the hat themed. "Thing One", "Thing Two", and "Cat and the Hat" .. Or some other character from a Dr. Suess book.
    You could also do something from "Alice in Wonderland"
    You could be three sports players.
    Three characters from a Mario Game .. Like Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi.
    You could be characters from "The Adam's Family"
    Scooby Doo Characters.
    Star Wars. I think your kid would make a great Chebaca! (sp?)
    You could be three little Hippie's from the '70's.
    Two Disney Princess' and their prince.
    Seasme Street characters.
    Three Teletubbies
    Power Rangers
    Dalmations and Cruella Daville from "101 Dalmations"
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• http://www.halloweenexpress.com/family-costume-ideas.php
    That's the site I was getting ideas from,
    JazzlikeMraz

• My daughter is trying to get my husband and I to dress as Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head and have her be our alien, that would be cute. Or you could be Bo Peep, your husband Woody and your little girl a sheep. How about your daughter as Alice, you as the Queen of Hearts and your hubby as the Mad Hatter? I like the idea of the Wizard of Oz characters too. I think a family of scarecrows would be adorable (or maybe you and hubby could be crows and your daughter could be the scarecrow). Or you could be a hen, hubby a rooster and your daughter an egg. I love family themed costumes, they are so much fun. (c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Pirates, Yo Gabba Gabba characters, Toy Story characters, superheroes, Star Wars characters, Shrek characters, cowboys and cowgirls, vampires, hippies, blast from the 50's

I used costumeexpress.com for my ideas. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Mario Brothers! LOL... that's just what my son wants to be, I just know there's a lot of characters. She could be Princess Peach, you and hubby could be like, Yoshi and Mario... or some other thing that could be boy/girl.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2010