Guys I hope this is not a big one. It is hazy & starting to get dark.

I hope this hurricane doesn't hit us that bad. I live in a flood zone. Marsh land in the back of my house.

Misty61

Asked by Misty61 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• How far are you from the shore?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I hope you all will be safe and this passes quickly! I can not even imagine how scary stuff like this is! Our biggest threat is earthquakes. CA here
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Oh my goodness! Stay safe! Make sure you are prepped for whatever may come! Just in case!

Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Im sorry :( I hope you and your family and well prepped and ready. GL to you and hope you dont get hit hard :(
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• good luck hun be safe
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Is it the first hurricane that you have lived in that house during? I grew up living in Florida and i think we just got used to them. My brother is in North Carolina and he says that people are freaking out.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Oh and I hope that you are safe, I hope I did not sound snarky in the last comment. I hope that your house stays nice and dry too!! And no damage from trees. Enjoy the show.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• you have insurance? is your home ready for the worst? do you have a storm cellar or somewhere safe for your family when it hits? oh i hope everything is ok for you. be safe!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Stay Safe! i could never live in Hurricane zones, tornado zones or earthquake zones, I'm fine with a Blizzard or two but that other stuff scares the crap outta me! :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 3:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• IM FROM LOUISIANA SO IM PRETTY USED OF IT ....IF THEY TELL YOU TO EVACUATE PLEASE DO SO .....WE NEVER DID BUT WE WERE ALWAYS PREPARED !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010