When my son is an adult

I am going to come over to his house one night for dinner. While he's cooking, I will stand in the doorway of the living room and shriek his dog's name the entire time. When he places my plate of EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED FOR in front of me I will throw a fit and demand bananas, run into the bathroom and attempt to throw something expensive in his toilet. When he is on the phone trying to speak to his landlord about a broken window I will stand next to him and scream "Davey, Davey, Davey. DAVEY!" and when he finally asks me what I need I will run away from him. When we are getting ready to leave and he asks me what the hell is the matter with me, I will tell him I pooped...next to his toilet.
Anyone else have payback in store for their toddler?

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 3:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time! Oh how we mom's dream of the days when they start getting exactly back what they gave us. Life is beautiful that way!

I will throw cheerios all over his living room floor and then proceed to walk across them, so they're crushed into the carpet. I will pull the wallpaper off of his walls shortly after he moves into his new house. I will throw food off of my plate onto the floor, crush it into my fingers and then wave my hands around wildly. Watching it fly onto the walls and floors. I will leave my toys all over the living room for him to step on in the middle of the night. I will break down any obsticle leading into the kitchen and then open and slam the doors repeatedly for hours. I will throw a fit when it's time to get into the car. I will wait until the room is completely silent and then scream at the top of my lungs for no reason. Ahh yes .. Karma is a bitch! lol
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• OMG RFLMAO!! i should write down everything these kids do to me like that so i can pay them back too :D hahaha, somedays you just gotta LOVE being a mom huh? :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 3:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• lol that's beautiful
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• LMAO. Love it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• rolling on floor

Answer by older at 3:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Nope not until they have kids that I can spoil then I might pull something out of my hat.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Lol!!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• ...sounds like my mom right now....no, just sorta....You got me laughing my ass off~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• OH OH! And I'm going to sit on his couch and just listen to the buzzing on the phone until I get caught. I'm also going to take my cup of milk, turn it upside down, and watch the milk pour out all over his floor.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• LOL I love it!!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 4:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2010