I am such a flip'n stereotype... are you?

Im sahm who lives in so. cal. with a mini van, starbuck card, gym membership (though I prefer to run), fake nails, colored hair, fit for my age, and I have 8-9 soccer games to go to this weekend......... LMBO... 20 yrs ago when I was a young single thing who would of thought Id end up like this??

Do YOU fit a stereotype????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not in the least.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• uh i guess i fit the sahm who is over weight sterotype... :(
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• in some ways yes 5 kids, minivan, sahm in other ways not even close.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Well melbornj... then share why you are NOT a stereotype!

Awe anikahaynes... well then share why you think that is a stereotype... is that what most sahms are in your area??? (where is that?)

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Okmommy08... share more...expand on that.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• What stereotype are we talking here? That doesn't sound like one to me. Not for a SAHM anyways..
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i have 5 kids and a minivan but thats about it. i am me and i dont follow anyone. i dont care if someone looks down on me because i dont wear makeup or do my nails. i am clean and my nails are trimmed but i dont add any fake to who i am.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i'm the typical white person...according to that site stuffwhitepeoplelike.com.

however, i am in now way, shape or form, a typical mother.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 3:51 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• wow Amelia... I guess it depends on where you live... that is SO the sahm here.

What is the sahm steretype there??? (where is there??)  Any thing you think you fit into.... or NOT and why. 

I just sometimes sit back and look at my live (I LOVE it) but I LOL... because I could be the total steretype on some sit-com.  It really makes me LOL.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I think we all are in some ways, not in others. I think it's stupid that everything has to have a label. SAHM. What sahm actually gets to stay home ever?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2010