Are you in the military and a mom? Please share your experiance!

I have no more credits to answer questions, i dont know if that applies to responding to your own post, but please keep posting i want to hear yourPOV (haha oops military term, i mean point of view) I am going to enroll into ROTC when we PCS in 7 more months! Im NERVIOUS! We currently have a 4 year old and 17 month old, they wll be 5 and 2 when we move.

anikahaynes1

Asked by anikahaynes1 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• As soon as I got out I did. It was not the life that I wanted for my little ones. My hubby is still in but it was not a good thing when both of us were in. Of course that is just a personal opinion.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Goodluck!
    Melbornj

• Oh i should have added, I am going to stay on the reserve side, i dont plan on doing active duty, its not out of the question but it is out of the question until my kids are MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH older.
    anikahaynes1

Comment by anikahaynes1 (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• That doesn't mean that you won't be called to active duty. It is happening quite a bit right now.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I know it doesn't, I am fully aware of the fact that the reservists do deploy, I just wanted other peoples point of views...
    anikahaynes1

Comment by anikahaynes1 (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2010