Baby shower!!

When should I mail out my invites!?!? My shower is Nov. 15th. I say soon...but my mom said not till the first of Nov. What do you think!?!?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i would now to give people time to get ready to coem and to make sure they are able to come
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I think 3 -2.5 weeks before is a good amount of time. Whenever I throw a shower, I do it about 3 weeks before.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• well its really up to you... i mean now is fine and you caould call them to make sure there comming a weekbefore the shower
    Hannahs_mom08

Answer by Hannahs_mom08 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• you don't wanna send them out too early because then they'll think they have alot of time and before they know it it's covered on there fridge and they find it 3 months later.... i think 2 weeks before is plenty of time.
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 8:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I think a month in advance is good. especially with the economy. I would say go ahead and do it
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008