How and where do people make siggies?

As in what programs?

fairyelise

Asked by fairyelise at 4:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• I use GIMP to make mine... a lot people use Photoshop and such... GIMP is free and rocks!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• You can use almost any picture editing software, I use Photostudio which came with my point and shoot camera. Lots of people use photobucket.com and I know many people use www.paint.net

Personally I combine or edit images in my photostudio program, then upload them to photobucket for adding text and such.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 4:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I managed to create one---Click here

thank you

fairyelise

Comment by fairyelise (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I created mine using clip art I found online and posted it right in the siggy. Doesn't look as great as some people's siggies, but it looks a lot better than the text siggy I had there before.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Hi I use paint.net and then belong to paint.net help and tutorials. I just went with all that and taught myself. Would love to see some of your work. :-)
    DazedbySiggies

Answer by DazedbySiggies at 4:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010