If you aren't a girly girl and don't like to dress up.. Does that make you a slob?

Amelia512

Asked by Amelia512 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow, is it my imagination, or is there some weird notion out there that just because we are mom's and women, we have to project some bizarre image. This is like the third question I have seen like this. Guess what...that crap you see on tv is make believe... in the real world everyone has they're own style and tastes and budgets.... I've been known to turn off the lawn mower, jump in my car and pick up a kid from school... this does not make me a slob... this makes me a very busy mom... There are mornings that I drop off a kid at school in my leggings, hubby's t-shirt and my hair clipped up.... this doesn't make me a slob... this is a mom who lives in a house with one bathroom, five other people and hasn't gotten her turn in the there yet....

Not everyone lives the fairytale... I would have to get up at 4am to look like a girly girl just to drop a kid off at school... no thanks...ROFLMAO... left eye

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• No, it makes me comfortable:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• no it's just not something that's important enough for me to spend time on
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• no it means you like to be comfortable.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• only if you dress like a slob! lots of people dress casually and aren't sloppy.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• LOL, no... it makes you a girl who has other priorities. I am no "girly girl" either... but I still like to look nice when I go out places. I don't wear a lot of makeup, and I do NOT wear dresses often. I would rather be outside playing in the rain with my kids, or playing football with my family on Sunday. There's nothing wrong with not being into the frills and fancies of being a girl :)
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I do not wear dresses and clothes do not fit me the way they did when I was 21 so yes I am going to wear clothes that I can relax in, I'm a sahm and the biggest thing i do in a day is go to the store so as long as they are without holes,clean and I'm not wearing polka dots and plaid together nobody should really care
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• im not a girly girl and i am not a slob!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 4:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• no, im not a girly girl, i dont own any fancy clothes..but im not a slob..i just like to be comfy
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• no.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2010