has anyone gotten ....

either so excitd but then really pissed lol and felt the baby move foward or something lol ??? i just got done watching the Cowboys game and i was happy , til they lost in over time . then i got pissed off lol no i fel liek the baby is moveing forward and backwards lol its just like little movements and flutters but more than what i usally feel . is this gonna happen every game now ? lol anyone else ever feel that ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LMAo yeah i get that sometimes.. wel i would get it when i worked out which is kinda like the same thing becaus eid be calm for a while then some movement... and yeah it felt like she was rocking back and forth too
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• ha, I am calling my dr btw, but in answer to your question...I feel her move forward to the front per say when I go to bed. I also notice I can feel her really well in the morning with my hands, like where she is which end is which, and then when I am just enjoying it...she moves back..lol
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 10:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2008