• In the Spotlight:

help

i need some advise i dont think my boyfriend like me anymore i am 8 months pregent with his baby and he alway ask me when i am going to move out i think he stress about the baby but i dont know what to anymore he dont touch me anymore so i dont know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• It doesn't sound good mama.

Asking when you're moving out definetly seems like a sign he's ready to move on.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• What a tool. Leave him. He doesn't sound worth it.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 4:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Take charge of your own life, you are your own person and can most certainly do this on your own. Let him go and if he decides later that he wants to be a family then choose at that time whether you take him back or not.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• You need advice? You don't think he likes you anymore? You're 8 months pregnant? He always asks you when you're going to move out? You think he's stressed about the baby? He doesn't touch you anymore?

I'm sorry you don't know what to do. Just look at your own words - if he's asking you to move out, then you're probably right - he probably doesn't want to be with you any more.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• If he's asking you to move out, then he is done with you. As bad as that is, he clearly doesn't want you around anymore. You need to find a new place to live and move on with your life.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• hey guess what? you CAN handle a baby on your own. if thats how he is treating you he doesnt deserve you or your baby! if you have family that can help you get out no wyou should take advantage and get out. you dont need his or his bull shit!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• not so uncommon for a man to freak when expecting a baby
    if he is asking you to move out, you can be pretty sure that he is not going to be a great father or partner
    you are close to being a mom, so get your ducks all in a row, look into moving in somewhere else
    if you to not have anyone, there are agancies to help you
    god bless and good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Time to move on, Sweetheart.
    Telesha

Answer by Telesha at 4:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• You have given yourself to another one of these guys who wants the benefits but not the responsibilities and it does sound like he's telling you he's done. If you have family, ask them to help you. As much as I am saddened for you, I am even more saddened for your baby.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• This is going to sound cruel, but maybe he didn't want the baby to begin with and now he's grown resentful. I agree with everyone else. It's time for you to move on. Why would you want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't want to be around you?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010