What to do ...What to do...about noisey neighbors...nosey too???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Give em a show for being nosey! I had a woman like that once so I spent the day walking around naked. She was so appalled that she stopped looking in my windows. As for noisy you can talk to them. We have some people up the street from us that are noisy as all get out every weekend and we had to end up having a talk with them about it.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 7:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i like heather's answer. give them something to watch. have fun with it. why not? don't take them or yourselves too seriously and put on a mini play when you catch them watching. mess with their heads. since you entertain them, why shoudln't they entertain you too?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• what ever u do , remember they are u neighbors and u never want to start a battle with a neighbor, it'a nightmare.
    mexicu

Answer by mexicu at 1:36 AM on Jul. 1, 2008