CAN I TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST 3 DAYS BEFORE PERIOD OR SHOULD I WAIT TILL THE DAY OF MY PERIOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah, if it comes out negative though, i would just wait a few days after your supposed to get your period if you still havent gotten it. and if it STILL comes out negative, i would get some blood work. :) good luck
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• id wait i mean you can but i woud wait just to make sure you get the right answer
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• If you use something like first response, 5 days sooner, your could but I'd wait the extra couple days to make sure and not waste money
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I would wait until the day you miss your period. That way your hormone levels are high enough to get a clear positive.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 8:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i found out i was pregnant with both of mine a week before i was supposed to start my period. we were trying and i could not wait to take the test, so i used the digital ones that say pregnant or not pregnant.
    qtpatootiecth

Answer by qtpatootiecth at 10:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2008