What's the best sippy cup? My girls are 9 mos

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• for a baby that age i always go with the soft tip nubys. they are actually really cheap too. like 1$ per cup. at wal mart.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Thank you I got playtex and they are refusing them.
    Navytwins

Answer by Navytwins at 4:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• LOL My son refused the hard tipped ones as well! I had to buy the soft tip Nuby ones Cassie had mentioned. They are so cheap and he loves them. I gave him that the cup and never gave him a bottle again and he didnt even raise a fuss about it! The only downside is he is almost a year(he was about 8mos when we started the cups) now and he has three teeth and I came down the hall and he was chewing on it which will ruin them quickly. But I just will start giving him the ones he refused at first and it solves that problem!
    JenniferQ24

Answer by JenniferQ24 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• sippys are very bad for jaw and tooth development (no better than bottles). You should go direct to a regular cup and straw cups for outings. Plus straw cups don;t have to be tipped and so are easier to use.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 7:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• soft tip nubys great for my son since 6months now he is 10 still uses it
    vida1970

Answer by vida1970 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2010