Did your kids have a nice summer?

My kids did. They stayed plenty busy. Seems like summer lasted forever but in a way it didn't lol.

PoisonousBlonde

Asked by PoisonousBlonde at 4:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I really, really hope so. We went to a LOT of movies, the beach, 2 fairs, and a million other things. Plus 1 "real" vacation with zoo and waterpark. This weekend we're camping in the backyard as a last horrah..... and doing ice cream for dinner. I tried.... God knows I tried.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The weather was too humid most of the time, and a lot of kids were gone away this summer, didn't see many of them.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• It was a hot summer, I agree...

Hibbingmom sounds like a great summer!
    PoisonousBlonde

Comment by PoisonousBlonde (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• They did, we decided to just hang out this summer and take a vacation in the fall. It was nice. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My kid's had a stellar summer. We stayed busy the entire time...Pool, Library, outside games, State Fair, Camping, Ocean City....it was wonderful:)))
    momof3angela

Answer by momof3angela at 5:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• ohhh we sure did!! i love summer, cuz i love it when my daughters home (school, lol, it gets in the way of everything) but yaa we had a blast, lake, pool, fairs, waterslides, water parks, picnics, bike riding, sleeping in, staying out late. i looooooved it..and so did my daughter..we still have a few more days left,,she doesnt go back until the 7th :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• my girls had lots of fun with there grandparents
    moxiema

Answer by moxiema at 1:53 AM on Sep. 4, 2010