Best thing I ever did for myself! I got a hair cut!

My husband was complaining about spending the money on it but I'm sure glad I got it anyway.My hair was under the shoulder so it costed $7 more for the cut.My hair is fine and it started to tangle,so I took a leap of faith and got it cut.I look bad in short hair so I was afraid of cutting it.I got 1 inch off and got a 'long' layer instead of just a straight cut.I never heard of a long layer so I just went along with my stylist.I got my hair done at fantastic sams,I got my hair washed free with the cut and they conditioned it!My hair looks so good now,it looks like I went to one of those pricey salons.My hair is still long which I like.Have you gotten your hair cut lately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Birthday is next month and I'm getting a makeover and hopefully a new hairdo and nails.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'm getting it done in 5 days. I go every 4 wks

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• :) Congrats! What a great feeling! I cut my hair from long to shoulder length about 2 months ago and I love it. I got lots of compliments. The only downside - I need a trim already. With long hair you get used to twice a year haircuts. I guess I will be going every 6 weeks like everyone else now.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 5:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• last time i got it cut was 2-3 months ago, i really need one because i have long bangs and they are starting to grow in and look really bad.. i need to get my eyebrows done too. i am b r o k e though
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My last full hair cut was about a year ago. I've had my ends trimmed up since then, and once when I was at my old job, one of the dog groomers cut my bangs for me, haha!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 5:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i havent gotten in done in month..probably 7-8 months..its something i hate doing, especially when i have NO money!! i go to cheap places to, but even then the cheap places here still cost 20 bucks..and thats 20 bucks i dont have!! :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i got my nails and eyebrows done a week ago it was soooo relaxing
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• He should be glad you DIDNT go to a pricey salon... I love getting just my hair shampooed.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2010