help!!i feel like i dont even know im sad..

Okay so my bf is out his in college well lately his been acting weird we hardly talk or text and I know I know its college but trrust me he parties over there with his friends he stays up two or three doing I don't know what he always clicks when he is with his sister so this week he could of came home but he decided to go to tulsa and "chil" well his sister is going and her friends are too well I don't know I feel as if he is hiding something and we argue a lot and I'm tired of it yeah I havebvery strong feelings for him but I can't do it you know there's always something there can never be a day where he just talks to me and uumm yeah I'm confuse I want to cry but for what t me is worthless I just tough we had something but guess not and well I guess ima end it and just change everything starting with my phone number am I over reacting or not

noahsmommy-010

Asked by noahsmommy-010 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• it's OK to feel sad..... if you're having doubts and confusion it's likely for a good reason. follow your instincts. ... and do something fun to occupy some time. see a scary movie, bake something frosty.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• thats the longest run on sentence ever. hard to follow. it sounds as if it is time to move on. long distance relationships only work when both are trying and your guy isn't. at this point it doesn't matter if he is off with someone else or hiding something cause it sounds to me as if it's already over to him. he just can't come out and tell you so. you should read" he's just not that into"
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Have you talked to him about this? Just wondering cause I know college can be stressful and take a lot of time as you well know. My DH just got out of college last year and while he was in school we never really talked. It was hard cause he was never home and he always had things he had to do and he didn't talk to me about it much. . . There just wasn't enough time. I know there were times I felt neglected and left out too. I am hoping this is all it is. . . try talking to him and if things don't change then you need to make them. . . you have to do what is right for you and yours even if it is without him. GL *and hope I made sense for you*
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 5:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have tried to talk to him and he says I'm being stupid that I always think his out doing something I told him he is pushing me away and his answer was I don't know what to tell you I don't know you know if he had feelings he would of said something else but he didn't omgge my eyes are watery and I'm at work lol not good
    noahsmommy-010

Comment by noahsmommy-010 (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• if you feel he isn't offering enough, and after trying to talk with him about it he does nothing, then it's time to let it go. There are plenty of other guys out there.

Honestly it sounds like you are more lonely and just miss having the closeness a relationship can offer. With him and you being long distance, it isn't satisfying those needs for you. Because those needs are neglected you feel he may be having similar feelings..
    my suggestion is to be honest with him.. ask him if he wants something closer to where he is and ask yourself as well. If you both decide you need more out of a relationship, then it's best for both of you to look closer to where you live for a relationship.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• long distance and weird sceduals can play a part. he may not be one to talk on the phone or good with technology. iknow my hubby isn't one for phones and computers. it can be hard. me and my dh were long distance and it wasnt easy but it is possible. even if you just chill when you are together. if that works for you whats the problem? if you are just comfortable being together and loafing around together good. if you arent then i'm sorry. best of luck to you. enjoy your weekend
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• When I said he wanted to chill he wanted to chill in tulsa with his sistet which goes to the same collge I stay in dallas so he wasn't planning to come back to dallas
    noahsmommy-010

Comment by noahsmommy-010 (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Take some time apart
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:32 AM on Sep. 10, 2010