WHAT ARE THE BEST PREGNANCY TEST THAT YOU USED?

I BOUGHT THE TEST ANSWER.IS THAT ONE OF THE GOOD BRANDS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ive never heard of it but i use first response and clear blue
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I've used first response 3 times and it was accurate every time. Don't waste your money on 5 tests, wait until your period is due or late and get a double pack. That way 2 tests should def. make you feel confident
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i used equate it was the cheapest at wal mart lol and it worked.

they all have to reach a certain level to be sold, they wouldnt put them on the market if they didnt work at all.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i used first response and e.p.t. the only real difference is how sensitive they are at picking up the pregnancy hormone. you can get one from the dollar tree and it should work just as good. You may just have to wait longer for your hormones to build up so you get a positive result
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 8:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• All pregnancy test work exactly the same way, I would go with the cheapest possible if I were buying one, and I would buy a 2 pack,  for some reason, I always had to take an extra one just to be sure, Irrational, but it was always so shocking for me to learn that I was pregnant, lol

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 8:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i used dollar general's $1 PT they were right both times. and both times it was on the day my period was to start
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I got a double-pack EPT (Error Proof Test). No need for the second ... it was right the first time (pregnant!). Double packs are a great idea, though, because pregnancy tests don't always detect the hormones the first time, and they're cheaper that way than one by one.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 8:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i worked in a dollar store and women would buy the ones we sold so i took one to planned parenthood and guess what the worked the same as any other even at detecting early. so i think they are all almost the same
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2008