Hurts to breathe

I think I have put my ribcage out. Never heard of it but whew! It hurts to breathe, my backaches and im pretty sure its why I have a headache. Any ideas on what I can do until tuesday? Chiropractor cant fit me in until then.

browningmom

Asked by browningmom at 5:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Health

• I don't want to alarm you, but some of those symptoms are also the symptoms of a heart attack for women.

Chest discomfort or pain, Upper body pain, Stomach pain, Shortness of breath, Anxiety, Lightheadedness, Sweating, Nausea and vomiting

According to the Mayo Clinic, Women may have all, none, many or a few of the typical heart attack symptoms. For women, the most common heart attack symptom is still some type of pain, pressure or discomfort in the chest.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• LOL, not alarmed, I went to the doctor already. He said that my back was out and he could subscribe pain pills. So I made an appointment for the chiro. Thank you!
    browningmom

Comment by browningmom (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• try a epsom salt bath? it needs to be HOT
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 3:25 AM on Sep. 10, 2010