Do you make your own potato salad or do you buy it pre-made? &..

If you do make your own, what ingredients do you use to make it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Home made all the way!!! store bought tastes nasty! mayo, potatoes, boiled eggs, paprika, mustard salt and pepper!!! Done!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have to make my own. I am alergic to mustard and lots of people put use it...
    pixidst73

Answer by pixidst73 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Since I'm the only one that really likes potato salad here, I hardly ever make it. The coleslaw is what usually gets bought since it is cheaper to buy it than make it and it tastes better.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I make my own. We use mustard, mayo, onions and pickle relish and the obvious, potatoes.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 5:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Either, I find it a little time consuming when making my own though, lol. I use Potatoes, Eggs, Bacon, Celery, Mayo, Mustard, Old Bay Seasoning, Parsley Flakes, Salt and Pepper. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I make my own. Potatoes, onions, celery, boiled eggs, mayo, dill. I think that's it.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I only make my own. The store bought ones are GROSS!

I make it with potatoes, onion, celery, hard boiled eggs, and for the dressing I use mayo, mustard, a bit of vinegar and sugar and we have a family secret ingredient, that I can't tell :D

My mil hates when I make potato salad because her husband scarfs mine down and barely touches hers.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I can make my own potato salad, but I haven't made it in a very long time. I wanna say the ingredients are potatoes, mustard, mayo, eggs, salt and pepper. It's how my mom's always made it. I don't like store bought potato salad because something about the taste always grosses me out. And I don't like it cold, I like it when it's hot and freshly made.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Potatoes,Mayo,pickles,mustard,eggs
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:53 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I make my own. MIL's secret recipe ;o).
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 8:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010