Can somebody help me figure out a new show to watch?

Ok I've pretty much exhausted all of my favorite shows, which include: Gilmore Girls, Buffy, Bones, Angel, House, Grey's Anatomy, and Reba and I'm looking for something else to try to watch either on Hulu or Netflix. If you like one or more of these, what are some other shows you like? Help please lol?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• I just started Fringe and it is pretty good so far. Before Fringe my husband and I watched Oz. Oz is really good the first couple seasons but it is prettty graphic. We also watched Weeds which is a good dark humor show if you like that type of thing. Since you like Gilmore Girls you might like the O.C. too, my husband and I got so sucked into it and it ended up being a really good show.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I don't know if these are on hulu or netflix but Lie to Me, Royal Pains, Psych, House, 2 1/2 Men

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I started watching Glee a few months ago when I ran out of ideas. It was not something I would normally watch, but I really liked it. We don't have cable so I am always looking for a new series.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• NCIS, although it's not instant. Criminal Minds. Rescue Me (instant but not really appropriate for most kids). Law & Order: SVU (also instant).
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I agree with the first post as well as Leverage, The Vampire Diaries, and White Collar
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I've started watching Fringe - kinda interesting.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• well by what you posted, i'd say criminal minds or CSI. You might like Dexter too. Dexter's a REALLY good show.
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

Answer by ammbbbeeeerrrrr at 10:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My daughter really liked One Tree Hill. I think that is the name of it. She also watches some of the shows you mentioned.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I love Reba and I like...The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Criminal Minds, ETC.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• we love house & true blood but my all time fav is nip tuck
    betty70

Answer by betty70 at 11:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010