Why do men always see what you don't do?

I clean all day then my husband sees what I don't do in the house.ugh!!!!

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 5:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• If my husband ever had the nerve to point out something I DIDN'T do...it would be the last thing HE ever did.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 5:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Well, if it bothers him so much, tell him to do it himself :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My husbands the same way.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 6:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I kinda freaked out at my husband last night over something similar. I made his favorite dinner and instead of saying thank you he complained that I hadn't made enough. Also yesterday I had run to the store for his coffee creamer which he was almost out of but he bitched that I hadn't bought ice cream. I just can't win.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• You must be married to a rare species- I thought most males were "clutter-blind" I know they are at my house!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i guess i'm lucky. i feel guilty that i rarely do anything around the house and yet my husband never says a word. i try to make up for it by giving him more sex as an apology. don't get me wrong our house is quite clean it's just our room that is a mess and since we have 2 stories and i can't be to places at once i cant really get to it when watching my daughters down stairs or taking care of the pets etc.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My dh doesn't usually, but I point out the stuff i did do... that works sometimes.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 6:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Men are visual creatures, so sometimes we have to do something drastic and out of our everyday realm. Let him come home to everything in a disarray. Unfortunately, men take us for granted way before we do.
    Saprena

Answer by Saprena at 6:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• And they say women are moody??
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My husband is all "I dont understand what you do all day... the house looks the same as it did this morning when I left..." Mmmkk... I have 2 rambunctious toddlers, three dogs, and then the 7y/o comes home at 3:30... What do you THINK I did all day? Sit on my butt? Really, honey... The reason it's clean when you leave in the morning, is the kiddos go to bed shortly after you get home and they dont destroy the house at night. I clean like a mad woman all day while you're at work so you can come home to a nice, clean house.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2010