what's the funniest quote of your week?

I was just wondering if you or your family has had a funny moment that you were willing to share with us? everyone can use a laugh...

candle5

Asked by candle5 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Im not sure if anyone else will find this funny, but I thought it kind of was, lol. Yesterday my son was playing with the dog and she jumped up and put her paws on his chest and he kind of got pushed backwards.. He stood up and was like "Mommy, Midna tried to kill me!! Its okay though Mommy, Im not dead." ...Lol.... Dont know where he gets this stuff from sometimes..
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 6:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• DD is 3 months. She was grunting around and rooting on my DH like it was milk time. He walks over to me with the baby in his arms and says, "Show us your tits!"
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I had to go to BTS night last night. I was irritated w/ my son's math teacher over the homework she'd sent home. As he walked me to his classroom, he backed away and said, "I'll be over here, Mom. I don't wanna get caught in the mushroom cloud when you go off."
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• "Holy &^$# it stinks in here!!!" ... This is from a special needs student at the special education school where I work who she herself, often is source of "not so pleasant" scents, talking about a tuna fish sandwich our Executive Director was eating today. It put a smile on a few faces. :)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 6:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• A sign on a church I passed said: "Use sweet words when you speak- You never know when you may have to eat them."
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2010