Are men really whiners?

OK Hubby was rear-ended last week; I took him to the immediate care. Tried to make him comfortable and was genuinely concerned for his pain. All he was concerned about was getting back to work. Had to get a rental car, could he borrow mine, on and on. Made arrangements to get him a rental. Today he went to another doc cause of problem with the knees (they hit and broke his dash), whining about his knees.
My issue, in all of this he has not missed any work, the ONLY time this "injury" interferes is with home life (our time). Anybodies else hubby like this??? I am ready to just tell him to take a long walk off a short pier.

(He is not the only income, plus the other driver is at fault and has to pay for everything)

emptynstr

Asked by emptynstr at 6:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Did we marry brothers? Mine has 4 bros so it's possible! lol-- Yes dear- we took over where their mom's left off! Illnesses & injuries are just a hoot around here. As long as he stays upstairs out of my hair, we're good tho. Next time he starts to get on your nerves, just ask if he wants any cheese w/ his "whine."
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• yes!
    only, i would not say my husband is a whiner, i would say he is manipulating the situation, or faking it! i think you are a nicer wife than i am : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Men are like babies. Have you ever noticed that when your baby is in public (most of the time) their happy, and cute, and funny, and then when they get home they are crabby, and whiney. Feel flattered, he knows you aren't going to fire him.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 6:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Men are just as if not emotional as us!! When they are in touch with their feminine side they can be horrible whiners!! My husband whines and complains all the time. It is absolutely annoying and I sometimes wonder who's the man..LOL! You are not alone. It would have been nice if their mothers sent them off with Manuals.
    Saprena

Answer by Saprena at 6:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• again men=moody men=whiners, geee not that I'm bashing men...really
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i wish. if i tell my husband i have a headache he wants to come home from work to take care of me. really any excuse to come home from work. he whines about every little thing. i never say anything just think gosh what a baby.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! My husband is the biggest whiner ever, if something aches, he will whine about it like a broken record!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• omg yes, my boyfriend is such a whiner wen he has "man flu" he thinks hes dying its quite funny to watch lol
    emmarobbins

Answer by emmarobbins at 6:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Mine isn't. I don't any that are but I am sure there are some whiny men and women out there.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 7:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yes especially if they messed up
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010