Single moms who have their own businesses

Are there any single moms who make enough of an income with their own business to support themselves and their kids. If so, how long did it take to get to that point and what really worked for you as far as marketing? I'm not really interested in being recruited, but I would like some advice. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'm almost there. I keep thinking this will be the month, but I keep hanging on to my day job as a safety net.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Come look at my journal entry about a single mom on my team that just hit $50,000 a year in life time residual income! It is a wonderful story:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 8:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I am not a single mom, but .Consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to rich its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.

Don't think so.  This doesn't answer my original post at all.  Not looking to be recruited, looking for advice from successful moms. 

Anonymous

• This is not for everyone, but I personally know several women that are making between 1000-3000 monthly, it is legit, and it is not a get rich quick scheme. You don't have to beg people to "join something" either.

www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008