if someone called cps and u for no reason.. if they said they were sorry could u forgive them.. thank u for opinions and advice

the girl that called cps on for no reason.. just came by house saying she loves me and she is sorry.. i will forgive so my own heart can move forward.. but in my opinion what she did to me was the meanest thing anyone has ever done to me in my whole life.. and i was raped in 2001 BUT THE anger i feel towards this out weighs how the anger i felt toward the rapist.. and the pain that she wanted to destroy my life doesnt even compare . to the pain of being raped.... BEING RAPED WAS THE HARDEST I HAD TO FORGIVE UP UNTIL THIS POINT. AND i did end up for my own emotional health forgiving the man who raped me.. i told her that to.. i said i thought u were my friend.. and out of revenge u tried to get my child taken away from.. i feel i need counseling over this.. but as of now i have no car and no insurance so thats not possible.. this dumb bitch lives in my condos.. and i have to at least stop hating her enough to move forward

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 6:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• You can forgive her, which I suggest, but she does not have to be your friend any longer. Forgiving is key in the eyes of God and for your own well being. I am sure you have heard that when you don't forgive someone, they hold power over you. Let God deal with her punishment and you breathe and go on with your life.
    Saprena

Answer by Saprena at 6:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• my neighbor just did this a few weeks ago to me only she didn't call csp what happened is she was causing problems so I called the police and she told the cop I was an unfit mother who doesn't keep my kids clean do house work or yard work. So the cop asked to look through my house so I let her and she said there was nothing in the house that showed I was unfit, but she said the neighbor wants to call csp on me and if they come out i have to let them in so far she hasn't called. She came over wednesday to appolgize to me. However I did accept it, but we will not have the same friendship as we use to have before everything that went on and I don't trust her anymore. I don't go out of my way to talk to her, but she does come over to talk to me when the kids are outside playing and I will talk to her, but I watch what info I give her and I don't go to her house
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I am sorry you went through this; you are a more forgiving person that I am. If someone did this to me out of spite to hurt me I could not forgive, how does someone justify accusing you or calling a state agency that could potentially take your child away from you for no reason at all? If it has to do with my kids, no I am sorry I could not forgive.

LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• DONT FORGET! be cautious around her,
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• its not like im not a forgiving person.. when i was raped .. the man 2yrs later wrote my an apogoly and i did accept it... and i KNOW GOD WANTS ME TO FORGIVE.. but its just not going to happen over night... i struggle through everword.. but i have forced myself to pray for her. this person and i use to talk like 5 times a day.. she once was someone i called my best friend.. but she wasnt a friend at all. this whole thing has messed me up in head big time.. then in her apopgly she said she loves me... that just made sick.. bc someone that would try to destroy my life bc i would lie about being her sister so she could get pain pills.. does not love me... at least through my anger i can pray
    Rydersmommy616

Comment by Rydersmommy616 (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Forgive but don't forget
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• you can forgive but not forget u wouldnt be able to trust them again and worry about them doing it again
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I don't know how to answer you to be honest. I have issues with someone who threatened me with calling OCS I was mortified. I no longer talk to them and avoid them but not at all costs. I simply remind them of their transgressions and move along on my way. I have forgiven them but I will never forget that she would be such a horrible person and I was the one who helped keep her from loosing her kids...... Sorry that this happened to you.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010