DELETED BY CAFEMOM TEAM: INAPPROPRIATE- anyone ever got this message from the CM team?

Message:
*** DELETED BY CAFEMOM TEAM: INAPPROPRIATE ***
This is a system message. The message that was sent to you has been deleted as it contained content inappropriate for CafeMom. You can disregard this message.

What does this mean exactly? That someone was sending me a nasty message and it was deleted? If so, does that mean tey read everyone mail?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 6:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yep - that happens when someone sends out mass messages to a bunch of people trying to sell crap. If they delete it before you read it, you see the "inappropriate" message. Probably someone trying to hawk their WAHM pyramid scheme
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Never seen this message.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 6:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• idk? thats interesting. i never got one of those.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Spam. Someone sent spam to a bunch of people, several people probably complained and they deleted the account and any pm's that account sent out. And then they sent you the form letter.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• oooh juicy..i would want to know who sent it...too bad they deleted it before you could read it. dangit
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I bet it was that spammer sending spam mail and they caught it from the IP address.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 6:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I've never seen this before either.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I've been here for years and don't recall ever getting a message like this before. I thought it was odd...
    IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Thanks for the explanations! I was going batty thinking about what it was all about!

IhartU

• I have received it a couple of times and I sent a message to CM once and that is what they told me.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010