Rolllllin rollin rollin!!!

When did you first feel the baby "ROLL" not a kick but a roll... they usually happen when the babys space is getting tighter right? Well when did you first feel a "roll"? im almost 6 months and i just felt the first roll.. it kind of tickled lol..

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 8:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol i felt the first one when I was almost 6 months.... He did a flip. they get stronger has the baby gets bigger. :) I really don't like when my lil guy rolls and flips now cause I'm 35 weeks and it kinda hurts :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Even though you weren't sincere on my question, I'll be happy to answer yours. I was almost 6 months too with my first, my second had Trisomy 18 so I didn't feel much and now I'm not as far as you. Good luck in your pregnancy, enjoy the "rolls"
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• With bothof my kiddos I was between 5 and 6 months when I felt their first fliparoo or roll.
    tandvjung

Answer by tandvjung at 8:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i feel kinda like rolls and flutters right now but with my first i think its was like around 23 weeks i dont remember its been i swear forever lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• IT TICKLES.....JUST WAIT
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• LMAO myboogiewoogie i know its going to hurt lol ill enjoy it in the meantime!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I'd probably say I felt the first roll around 25 or 26 weeks. Now at 30 weeks it's such a weird feeling when she rolls around, I love it though!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• my first roll was about 3-4 days ago... i love the feeling :D
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I don't remember the exact time of her first roll...but it was around the 6-7 month mark. I'm with Zacherysmomma....it hurts when she does it now, and that's pretty much all she does is stretch and roll around!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 9:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i felt the first roll a couple days ago.
    i was like "whoa!!!!!" lol it felt so weird but i loved it.
    wish it happend more often so my mom can feel it.
    =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2008