would u ever? (in regards to DH/SO/BF)

would u ever have a "party" for your dh/so/bf 's birthday and only invite YOUR friends or your "couple" friends? what would u say/do if someone you knew did this?
my dh's cousin (like his brother, they are very close and even work together) is having a birthday tomorrow. HE wanted to just hang out at his mom's house with his brothers and dh and his other friend, they "hang out" at least once a week and just play video games and drink or whatever... his GF/SO (they've lived together for a couple years) wants to have a "party" at their house but only invited his mom and brother and HER friends. He basically told her no but she's doing it anyways so now he had to cancel his plans or postpone them for later in the day... is that messed up or what?! lol, i'm not invited or going to either 'event' so doesn't matter to me but dh is kinda pissed at her FOR his cuz :P

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I would not just invite my friends or our "couple" friends. I would also invite HIS friends because it's HIS birthday party. If it were turned around and the party were for you, would you be mad if your DH/SO/BF only invited his friends? I know I would be.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Wow. the party is for her! I wouldn't do that. Its rude and insensitive.
    sarah427

Answer by sarah427 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010