I THINK I'M PREGNANT!!!

I'VE BEEN FEELING SO SICK.MY PERIOD IS IN THREE DAYS.1-BLOATED2-TENDER NIPPLES3-NAUSEATED4-IS HARD FOR ME TO EAT5-SLEEPY ALL THE TIME.IF I TAKE A TEST NOW WILL IT BE ACCURATE?WHAT WAS YOUR SYMPTOMS?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• id wait caause those can be signs of period too plus if you take one now there is no promise that it will tell you your hcg may not be high enough if you are .. good luck tho honey
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• If you haven't missed a period yet you probably shouldn't be worrying. I had horrible PMS before each period, and PMS is kind of like the dumbed down version of pregnancy, lol.

But if you don't start your period within a week or two, you should probably take a test.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• it would be accurate but i didn't have any symptoms until I was like 6 or 7 weeks. Other than moodiness. but you can take one now and it will be accurate. i know when I got pregnant the first time I took 6 pregnancy test because I wasn't for sure. Then I got a clear blue and knew for sure I was preg. :) So if you wanna test now thats the one i would go with
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2008