Venting

Me and my ex was talking about our oldest son. When the woman he cheated and had a child with came up. Now after my daughter died he got her pregnant and she had her daughter in the same month the next year.Its been 13 years but it still hurts. She is married now and has more kids (not by him). But it was just the respect of it. I can't get over that maybe if my baby would of lived it would of been better. He called me and ask whats wrong. WTF are u serious to even come out of your mouth and ask me that. Thanks ladies I just needed to get that out. But I do have one question should I be upset even though I have move on. I mean it just really pissed me off.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 6:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh I forgot to add he was talking to his daughter and just left and went to talk to her.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• You have the right to be upset, but don't let it ruin your life.
    "Those who anger you, control you"
    I'm sorry he did that to you.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i would be upset as well
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 6:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure I understand what upset you...but you have every right to still be upset about your daughter dying. I don't think anyone ever really gets "over" it, they just accept it and learn to function with the reality of it.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 6:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• he shouldn't ignore his daughter no matter who is on the line. i'm sorry for your loss but i seriously i don't think he brought that up to hurt you. sometimes things just come out and we regret them. i think you should let it go or the loss of your daughter will just keep gnawing at you. you don't want to be in a state of mourning and i'm sure your daughter wouldn't want you to feel hurt over her. she just wants you to be happy. find some peace somehow about the convo.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• You right he shouldn't ignore his daughter but she was standing right beside him. That's why I just need to vent but if you haven't lost a child you won't understand.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'm sorry. It must be painful to think about.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• You have a right to your feelings. But if don't expect others to just get it. He is not a mind reader. So you should have just told him why you were upset at that time or later so that he would be able to respond knowing what really is wrong. He did know something was wrong, just not what which is why he asked. Sorry for your loss.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• He doesn't have to be a mind reader just have fucking common sense not to call me and ask a dumb ass question.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• There is a bond that even though you hate the man the fact that you had a child by him..... that bond will still be there. Even a hundred years from now you will have it. There is a part of every woman cause we are so emotionally connected...... that we will still have love for the man. Even if they were the most evil person in the world. Also there are women out there who will not admit this but the harder they fight to insist that they dont have feelings of love or pain the stronger it is.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010