What kind of dog food do you feed your dogs?

Zoe_Faith

Asked by Zoe_Faith at 6:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Pets

• pedigree. small crunchy bites......the only one my dogs will eat!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Purina
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Purina Beneful Healthy Radiance.... They've been on it for YEARS, every time I try to change it, they start farting up a storm, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I MAKE my dog's food. I have a 4 month old long coat chihuahua. But I'm home all day with my son and have time to do it. If we're going away I give him the pedigree puppy stuff, the chicken flavor and mix it in with a little kibble.

The homemade stuff has cooked ground turkey or ground beef, some rice and some kibble. Sometimes I put some of that "savory gravy" they sell at Petsmart on it. He loves it and his coat looks awesome.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 6:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Karma eats Ol'Roy gravy stuff, or Gravy Train. She likes crunch AND gravy, and I can't get her to eat canned or dry food, haha.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 7:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Purina Dog Chow
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Oh your poor dogs. Aside from the poster who makes her dog food, I feel sorry for your dogs.

Our dogs eat Raw with Eagle Pack Holistic food. Pedigree, Iams, Purina, Ol Roy and the like are shit foods. Its comparable to feeding your children Mcdonald's for every, single meal.

Treat your dogs and buy them better food.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 10:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I've been wanting to start making my dogs' food... I have a 5 month old great Pyrenees mix. For those of you who do that, is it hard to get the hang of it? Does anyone have any good websites that they would recommend? I'm just worried that I won't meet her nutritional needs so I wanted to see what everyone else does whether you prefer commercial dog food or homemade.
    Zoe_Faith

Comment by Zoe_Faith (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Olroy from Walmart. Puppy Chow from Purina when they are young but then we switch them over to Olroy as they get older and bigger.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I really like the New Target Brand. It is comparable to the best brands and it is easy on the budget... :D
    stweshjali

Answer by stweshjali at 10:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2010