So Long Summer - Did you go on vacation this summer? Where? Is there any special meaning to that place?

WomanWitty

Asked by WomanWitty at 6:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We went to Dallas. It was a surprise for DS who had been begging to go on an airplane. We told him that we were taking him to the water park, he assumed the one near the house, we meant Hurricane Harbor in Dallas. On the morning of the trip we loaded up and when we got to the airport I handed him the tickets and asked him to help me to figure out how to get to the park...you should have seen his face we he realized what type of tickets he was holding. It was GREAT!!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:23 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I am usually the busiest in the summer, at work, so I usually do not get to go anywhere until late fall. I did take a short trip to West Texas for a family reunion which I really enjoyed but thats he extent of my summer vaccations.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• nope

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Sadly, we didn't go on vacation this year. We did go to SC once a month to visit my parents, but I don't really consider that a vacation. We talked about going to Tybee Island, but never made it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We took a mini vacation to the Outer Banks to see Grave Digger. & Of course made a few day trips to SC... =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• nope...im 27 and ive never been on a vacation..ever!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We bought a pop-up camper last fall and went camping 4 times this summer. We camped mostly in Michigan state parks, two on lake Michigan, and two on smaller lakes close to home.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Nope, my mom came to visit us and we did a vacation here instead.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• just camping
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Nope but we did move to our new apartment so that was pretty cool! We spent a lot of time in Annapolis but its only an hour away and I was working there for awhile. We did lots of day trips to the inner harbor but again live right by there. In the fall we're going to VA for our vow renewal and I can't wait!!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 7:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010