So Long Summer - Are you happy or sad to see summer ending?

WomanWitty

Asked by WomanWitty at 6:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm bummed because we didn't really get a vacation but we moved into our new place and didn't want to spend the money on a vacation when we needed a lot of things.

However, I am psyched for fall because we're having our vow renewal in October and I love Halloween and the cooler weather! D's not in school yet so there will still be time for a vacation later on. Maybe we'll go somewhere this fall or early winter.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 6:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• happy,it was too hot

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Happy!!! I am so tired of the heat. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Kinda Happy.... I hate the heat.

Really sad because it means my child really is growing up. He started school for the firs time this week. Life as I know it ended.. On to the next chapter.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Happy the coole weather will soon be here and I can slow down some at work maybe take a day or two off to enjoy the cooler weather.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• sad, as much as i hate the heat, i love my daughter being home, and getting to get out and do fun things with her
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'm always sad. Only in the past few years have I started to enjoy fall (ever since my first baby was born in October) but even so knowing that a long miserable winter is ahead depresses me.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 7:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I am so happy maybe we will actually be able to go back to the park once it cools off and the playground equipment won't be scorching.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Oh so happy! Maybe we can get our electric bill under control - nearly $400 a month this summer!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• HAPPY. I love Spring and Fall. Summer is way to out for me
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010