What kinda tattooo do you have and where

i have a turtle on my front shoulder blade.. and the band emblem for finch with a heart and some music notes for my friend steve who passed.. and then on my other front shoulder i have some stars and a bird.. oh and a diamond on my ankle!

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 6:53 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The name Orion above my heart. The ' i ' is dotted with a little ♥.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have the Superman insignia on my left shoulder blade (for my dad). I also have the words "Defy Gravity" on the top of my left foot and a cute airplane on the top of my right foot - it signifies flying above all the drama and hardship in the world, and not letting anything get you down.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 6:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• well i've got the tramp stamp..a tribal butterfly..i've got a tribal j behind my left ear and c behind my right ear..i have a rose on my right rib (close to my boob) and my zodiac sign on my left ankle
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i have a rose on my right hip, a dove with my great grandma's name on it on my left ankle and on my left shoulder blade i have my daughters foot prints with her name and birth date. i think i want to do my lower back next but im not sure wat i want!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have a clover on the inside of my left wrist, a star design on the inside of my right wrist, and the japanese symbols for prosperity and happiness on my upper back. i have happiness above prosperity so i always remember happiness comes first.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 7:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have my daughters name on my foot with a bunch of squigleys n a few gold flowers next weekend im going to get paw prints on each side of my ass cheeks =]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have a goldfish blowing bubbles on my inside right ankle (to cover up a birth mark) an anklet with the sun and moon around the other. I have a scorpion on each shoulder and a tramp stamp that covers my entire lower back. Sadly, I ran out of money or my back would be completely covered. : (
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 7:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• mommy16..don't get the paw prints..do you know what that means?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have the Eye of Horus on my shoulder blade (honestly, I can never remember what side, I have to look in the mirror, heh). I've always been fascinated with Egyptian history, and it's supposed to be a sort of guard against evil :)

I wanted to get my son's handprint, but I can't think of the right place to put it.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have a dragon, holding a pink rose & sleeping on a cloud on my back between my shoulder blades. I have a tribal looking butterfly on the front of my left hip & I have a tribal on my lower back surrounding a purple iris.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2010