Facebook....

Can I send a report to have a picture of my son removed from someone's facebook page, even if they're in the picture, too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• absoutely...the person with the photo can easily crop your son outta the picture..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• not without a court order, because theya re just as entitled to the pic as you are!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• if they're not a parent, then i believe so.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 6:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE DOING SOMETHING INAPPROPRIATE IN THE PICTURE!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 6:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Well it has where you can report if someone has a picture of your under 13 year old child.... I just wasn't sure if it would include pictures with the person in them....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I think you can report it, but why don't you just talk to the person and ask them to crop or edit your son out of the photo? I think that would be easier (and much less rude) than just reporting it...
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 7:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We're not talking to that person anymore. If I were to send him a message he would just use it as a chance to cuss me out and say no.... (trust me, I know he would, he left my husband a voicemail a week or two ago calling him a piece of sh*t and cussing him out for not answering the phone)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• That and I'm scared if I say anything he'll block me to where I can't access the URLS to report them...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2010