before finding out what you were having (if you found out) did you 'just know' and were right?

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 6:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep, The second I took the test I told my best friend & her boyfriend (even before my hubby knew) that I was having a boy. It got so bad I refused to even look at girls clothing, listen to girl names. So everyone had a bet that I was wrong & that I would end up with a girl......

I won a few bucks off that!! John Thomas came into the world in July. =) I soo knew what I was having..

We're trying for another (sorta. Long story on that) && I think when I do get pregnant again Its going to be a girl this time.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yes, in fact, my oldest son, the doctor said was a girl, and I still went home and painted the nursery blue and decorated in Pinocchio, I was also right with the 2nd son, and my 3rd, before we went in for the ultra-sound, my husband bet that we were having a girl, I said boy, if he won he got train stuff, if I won I got diamond earrings....I have the earrings. When I had the 3rd boy, my cousin brought me a little box wrapped with a ribbon. Inside, was a piece of paper that we'd both signed when we were 16. We'd written how many kids we thought we would have, and what they'd be, I'd written 3 boys. And, that's what I have 3 boys.

Did I mention that after my first boy I was told I couldn't have any more kids....and still had 3 boys.......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I peed on the stick and with all 3 of my kids KNEW what I was having. My husband started telling people not to try and convince my otherwise by the time the 3rd child was on the way he learned I was right.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Lol no, I had no clue!! But I could tell it was a boy even before the ultrasound tech told us...it was really REALLY obvious. And we are thrilled with our little man!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 6:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i find out in 5 weeks and i have been sure its a boy for a while, and i dont know why but i dont even have a doubt that im right.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i just knew i was having a girl!! i never found out until her birthday :) and i was right!!!!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We both somehow knew we were having a boy, even from the start. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• With my second child the doc told me for the entire pregnancy that it was a girl. I just knew it wasn't. I didn't buy anything pink. Not one thing. And sure enough, I had my little Noah.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Surprisingly enough, I did. I have four kids, and was only unsure of one... my third. I have three girls and a boy, not in that order. I carried my third (girl) just like I carried my boy (who is #2), so I was kind of thinking I might be having a boy. But, I was thrilled when I found out we were having a girl!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I always talked about having two boys. I assumed it was a boy each time and it was!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010