Whirlpool Top Loader without Agitator does anyone have one?

This is the washer that I am really thinking of getting when I replace my current one and I was wondering what the general consensus was on them? Does your ever go off balance? Do you think it washes as well without the agitator? Does the extra space really make them worth the extra money? Anything you could tell me would be great!!!

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 7:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Shopping

• I have a GE one and LOVE it!!!!!!!! It has been wonderful and is SO worth the money. I am still not use to the large loads that I can do!!!! I don't know about the whirlpool, but the GE had some poor reviews saying the motor burnt out after a couple years. We went ahead and got the warranty for five years so if we have a problem, it will be taken care of. I have only had mine for 2 months, but would highly recommend a top loader with no agitator. It is GREAT!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010