are you WATCHING Nancy Grace???? Nanny beat up a toddler and gave an 11 month old a black eye!!

OMG it's on now!!! she got caught on nanny cam!

It looks as if she told the baby to stay in that section and got frustrated...i mean i understand frustration, but OMG take a time out yourself! don't throw the kids across the room, throw things at them and beat them slap and kick them!!!

watching this just makes me wanna cry for that baby...that nanny would be wishing to die if that were that mother. OMG that just makes me SICK!

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• This is sick :( Im watching and want to throw up :(
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I can't bear to watch such videos, you can bet that before I called the police on her, I would give her a beating she would not likely forget!

Answer by older at 8:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Pathetic My heart breaks for the lil boy :( She is a waste of space and she needs to pick on someone her own size!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Wow if that happened in my house, she'd WISH the police would catch up with her before my husband or I did.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 8:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Note to self... read the whole title carefully!!! I read "Are you WATCHING Nancy Grace???? NANCY just.." I could not for the life of me figure out why Nancy Grace was beating children!
    terpmama

Answer by terpmama at 10:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The sad thing is there are plenty of cases of abuse out there we do not know about...it is so easy for a caregiver to be happy and loving until your not there and they are at their wits end..same goes for parents, we really do not know what goes on in some homes behind closed curtains
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I saw a bit of that. Had to turn the channel because I really wanted to hurt that woman!
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:20 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• that is sick and peoples just crazy
    moxiema

Answer by moxiema at 8:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2010