So Long Summer: Are you a teacher? What is the one thing you would like all of your students’ parents to know?

Answer 10 of CafeMom Team's So Long Summer Questions this Labor Day Weekend and win a Virtual Vacation award for your Answers profile page.

Ask your own, and then link to it from this group post, for some extra sunshine.

Learn more in the Answers Group.

CafeMom Team

Asked by CafeMom Team at 8:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in

• I'm not a teacher but I'm interested in reading what some of them have to say.

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Ditto

Answer by specialwingz at 8:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'm not but I have a lot of respect for those who are, because of how much they have to deal with on a daily & weekly basis!

Answer by 4time-mom at 8:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I worked as a teacher aid and the one thing teachers always needed from was for parent’s be involve in their children education. Have an open communication with them when problems arise.

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• no im not a teacher but i would also like to knwo what te teachers would liketo tell us

Answer by Alejandra10 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Haha, I'm not either :(

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• This is a great question!

Answer by lovinangels at 9:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I am a special educational paraprofessional at the high school level. I would like my students, parents and teachers that I will be working with to understand that I am there to help students and not to just do the work for them.

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'm not a teacher but I would like all the mom's out there to know that it is OKAY! lol.... They will survive the first, second, third and even more days! :)

And so will you! :)

Let your baby bird learn to spread their wings and fly! :)

Answer by Memigen at 9:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• God bless teachers, because I could never do it.

Answer by Melbornj at 10:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010