So Long Summer: Do you have any Fall home improvement projects planned?

Answer 10 of CafeMom Team's So Long Summer Questions this Labor Day Weekend and win a Virtual Vacation award for your Answers profile page.

Ask your own, and then link to it from this group post, for some extra sunshine.

Learn more in the Answers Group.

CafeMom Team

Asked by CafeMom Team at 8:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i really want to thatch, aerate, seed and feed the lawn, and one last weeding of the beds too.
    at the very least i know we will seed and feed!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• lol, other than my husband needing to catch up on mowing, not really.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Cutting the hedges.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Nope. We rent so all that's taken care of. All we plan to do is some Halloween decorating!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yes, trimming our trees, pulling out the plants in the summer garden & planting our fall garden.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 8:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Cleaning...not really anything else.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Harvesting the rest of the garden...once my preschoolers start next week I'll finish painting our porch so we can put in the flooring and get our playroom back!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 8:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• yes were painting the whole place with brighter colors i dont like having white when it starts getting cold it reminds me winter n snow r comming so i like to paint it in bright colors makes me happy. and it also helps out to hide al the summer scribbles my 2 year old has done lol
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Nothing really. The biggest project is going to be raking. We have a decent sized backyard with a lot of trees.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i really need to re-cauk and paint around the front door. the only thing that is stopping me is setting up the ladder on our little step. my heart is racing just thinking about it! might have to end up paying somebody to do it lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010