Trust issue, major. adult content

Sooooo before the baby days, we have an 8 month old together, my boyfriend cheated on me more than once with multiple girls. Sex w/one, others were kisses/ sexting / flirting etc. This was over a year ago but it still bothers me and trust is not a thing i have with him..
He gave me a 'promise ring' for valentines day and i thought ok, maybe this is where i can start trusting him more etc. etc. UNTIL i went on his email (ya im snoopy!) this past June and found out he was msging this girl he kissed over a yr ago while we were together!! WTF. I couldnt see what was said, but i told him i did and he says "but nothing like that ever happened" so obvi. it was SEXUAL.

What the F. Thats just a few examples on why i have a trust issue w/him & he doesnt get it. BTW, i've never cheated on him the past 2 on &off years together. +Having a baby together doesnt help either. UGh. What to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't stay with someone I couldn't trust. Just me, though.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Why are you with him? It's just going to mess you up even more if you stay and try to force something that isn't there. Its nice to want to be with the father but if the father isn't going to be faithful and obviously doesn't want to be with you, you should just end it. Maybe you can get along better then.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 8:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• If you can't trust him (and you certainly have reason not to!), I would end the "relationship!" He is probably staying with you to aviod paying child support, but too bad!! There is absolutely no excuse for cheating--emotional or intimate!!

Move on with your life, file for child support, and find someone who you CAN trust and build a life with!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• can you accept him for who he is with the cheating and all? if not, then you have to leave him. you can't change men they have to be accepted for who they are. since you know what he has done and will do it seems you know who he is the ? do you still want a man like this? personally i wouldn't. i want to love and trust my man.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• a leopard never changes his spots.... I'd kick his ass to the curb and be done with it!! I can't be with someone I can't trust!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 8:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• This I have been through with my ex. All I can say is that you have to make the decision yourself. No matter what anyone says you have to be the one that is ready to leave him. For years everyone was telling me to leave my ex. I only had wished that I had listened to them sooner. Things ended so horribly. I think that you coming on here to ask others what they think is a way to confirm what you are really thinking. Either that or that you hope that maybe there may be a reason to stay with him. Just think about it do you want to wait till your child is old enough to remember the break up? Ending things now while the child is younger will eliminate the bigger issues of where is daddy I want daddy how come you and daddy dont love each other.......etc...... Ending sooner will also end the emotional stress that will come later the longer you deal with infidelity and related topics from him the more pain it will cause. God Bless You
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 8:45 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• you can't have a good relationship without trust. you will always wonder if he's cheating or is he talking to someone. do you always want to be paranoid that he's unfaithful? you should leave him and find someone more deserving of you.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i would leave...but ....i have a friend who stayed with her man for 10 years and through 2 kids before she realized he would never stop. think about the time you are gpoing to waste? just go!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 8:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• DTMFA.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 9:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Be thankful he is just a boyfriend and not a husband. You will never be able to trust him and 5 years from now you'll be sitting there typing about how your husband cheated again and you still can't trust him. I would leave him now.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010