iS IT POSSIBLE THAT I MAY HAVE GOT PREGNANT THE DAY I GOT OFF MY PERIOD?

WELL IM IN A REAL HARD SITUATION. ME AN MY EX WERE TOGETHER THE DAY I GOT OFF MY PERIOD. THEN WE SPLIT UP AN I MADE A MISTAKE AN HOOKED UP WITH ANOTHER GUY A WEEK LATER, BIG MISTAKE..AN I NEED TO KNOW WHO THA FATHER IS SO WHAT DO I DO?

BurBur

Asked by BurBur at 9:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it's possible to get pregnant at any time, 365 days a year if you have unprotected sex.

the only way you could be 100% sure would be a DNA test after the baby is born
    Anonymous

• idk honey .. i got pregnant on my period with my first so it would be possible to be the day after i think its with in the 2 weeks after your period that you usually ovulate... sorry for spelling if i spelled it wrong
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• anything is possible, but for most women it's highly unlikely.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• the ex is highly unlikly, but the one week later dude is most likly your donor
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant with my DD the day after I got off my period...
    eyef0undnem0

Answer by eyef0undnem0 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• When is you DD? That would most likely be your answer. Look to see when you most likely concieved!
    mama0406

Answer by mama0406 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2008