Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

how can i get free help with writing my final decree for divorce adult content

i am trying to get out of my first marriage but it has been so hard for me to do since i am a single parent

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • When you say, "final decree", are you saying that child support has already been decided and same with visitation? If you have everything already in place, and nobody owes nobody money, you can set a court date and see the judge for the final decree. Thats only if everything is done. If there are custody issues, CS issues, visitation issues, monitory issues, his pension and 401K. Start at the court house. They have lawyers who volunteer their time on certain days of the week. Its always in the am. So get to court early and be prepared to wait for awhile. Im just not sure where your at in your divorce, so you need to make sure you are indeed ready for a, "final divorce decree" good luck

    Answer by beyondhopes at 9:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

  • The United Way has a volunteer lawyer program and it is free...what lawyers will do is donate their time for a tax write off....I got one of the best divorce lawyers around for free because he just happened to be volunteering his time that month

    Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

  • Legal Aid

    Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.