so did you ladies reach all the goals for the summer?

yes summer is almost ending did you guys do everything you said you would do in the summer. i actually reached all my goals for the summer the only thing that didnt work out was the new bushes i was supose to get planted yeah another yeah and no buhes lol

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe i should MAKE a List!! :) That would be good!!! Thanks for the idea..
    But we are trying to lose weight. No we didnt reach our goal.. Since January I have lost 8lbs... :( .... I could have lost like 20+lbs!!
    We didnt even visit the beach (but we still have time in tx).. uhh we live 35min from Galveston & have not put sand in our toes!
    We did : Re-Organized the Garage! Sold our useless Pool Table! Got bikes & ride them when the weather is decent enough (ha! only spring/fall thing to do around here)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i lost all my weight, i painted the kitchen which was not even on my list lmao, i did my flowers outside, so yes, i finished all my goals........ ok, i was supposed to change out the cieling fan in our bedroom but it's so heavy and hubby is never home to help me. that is sitting on the floor possibly forever lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• No! :( I was hoping to lose more weight, but sadly I'm still stuck at the weight I was in May. I've lost a total of 30 pounds since March though! Woo!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• We did most of the stuff on my list. Better than I thought we would.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My kids both have late summer b-days, and I got thru it without going entirely broke. That was a very good thing. Dd got her senior pics taken, so I can stop worrying about that.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• 3 more goals to go
    DoughGirl1985

Answer by DoughGirl1985 at 2:34 AM on Sep. 4, 2010