why in the world!!!

why in the world does it seem like EVERY time you drop something no matter where your feet are it always seems to slam right onto your foot in the WORSTE place??? lol i just dropped fingernails and it nailed me right where i have a cut on my foot!

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 9:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• why is it that when you're preggo you drop EVERYTHING in the first place!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Hahahah LOL. lmao...I needed someone to ask that!!!!!! Now, if someone will just give me a good answer. My husband swears that I am the only person on the planet that always has bruises on the top of my feet! I have one on my big toe and one on the other foot that looks like I dropped a house on it (my 120 dog stomped on it last night). And when I am was pregnant, he had to buy one of those grabbers because I was always dropping stuff and would bang my head on something when I went to pick it up. If you find the person with this true answer, you will have a lot of happy preggers on here lol.
    alwaysathomemom

Answer by alwaysathomemom at 9:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• It seems that everytime I drop something, when I go to pick it up, I drop it again... then I drop something else twice later that day... sometimes 6 or 7 times this happens, to the point where I get frustrated and want to scream.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i think that it has to do with balance and how your body is trying to fight with gravity to stay upright :P
    Tessa2.0

Answer by Tessa2.0 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• That is so funny you bring this up.. I was at good 'ol walmart today and first I dropped a WHOLE case of beer.Glass and beer went ALL OVER the isle. Damn! Party foul.. lol, THEN we mosey on over to the milk and I knock over the bread cart that was by the dairy doors. Then I dropped a jar of baby food on my foot and hollared "Fuck" right in front of a woman and her child (YES, I apologized perfusely) Then when we get home I am unloading groceries and dropped the new case of beer. Thank Gosh I didn't break them this time. Geeze !!!!!!!!!
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 10:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• alwaysathomemom it is because your muscles are stretching and relaxing...makes you clumsy. I knew I was pregers after about a week of dropping stuff lol
    not too mention tripping over everything!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2008