What is a Cash Limit on a Best Buy Mastercard?

it says credit limit $2,000. Cash Limit $500.00 and Cash advance $0.00
Can someone explain? does it mean i can go to a atm and or take money back when u go to the store?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am not sure but typically if you pull money out from a credit card, they will charge you a higher interest rate. Check your fine print because usually the interest is different on cash back than it is on purchases.
    We have a Best Buy Card as well. I would assume you can pull up to $500.00 and your credit limit is $2000. I am not sure about the cash advance though.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• It means if you have a pin, you can pull up to $500 out. Or you can go to a bank and get an advance. It's like a regular MC. You can use it everywhere.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• 500 dollars
    cloudgazer

Answer by cloudgazer at 9:58 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It means you have a $500 limit. If it's anything like my credit card, you should be getting checks in the mail that you can use.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• if not sure call the bank
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2010